[TYPO3-english] Different TypoScript for different objects on the same record

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Nov 11 21:25:01 CET 2009

Am 11.11.2009, 15:52 Uhr, schrieb Lamb, Brian <blamb at jcvi.org>:

> Hi Philipp (and list),
> Thank you for your advice. However, that still did not produce the
> intended results. My TypoScript for that page is now:
> lib.news1 = RECORDS
> lib.news1 {
>   # this is the uid of one of your 2 plugins you created
>   source = 1384
>   tables = tt_content
>   conf.tt_content < plugin.tt_news
>   conf.tt_content {
>     displayLatest {
>       title_stdWrap.crop = 10 | ... | 1
>     }
>   }
> }
> lib.news2 = RECORDS
> lib.news2 {
>   # this is the uid of one the other plugin you created
>   source = 1385
>   tables = tt_content
>   conf.tt_content < plugin.tt_news
>   conf.tt_content {
>     displayLatest {
>       title_stdWrap.crop = 20 | ... | 1
>     }
>   }
> }
> page.10.subparts.10 = COA
> page.10.subparts.10 {
>   10 < lib.news1
>   20 < lib.news2
> }
> Any thoughts as to why this isn't shrinking the titles on the list
> elements?
> Thanks,
> Brian Lamb

this can't work, it is just an example (please read the other mail from
Joey)

please you have to start reading how to use TS, it will never work if
nobody knows how you site is configured
as a start I suggest reading "modern template building"... once you are
done, please come back and ask any question you like, but I bet you'll
find the answer yourself!

Best regards
Phil

--