[TYPO3-english] Content periodicity

* k-do * kdokdo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:49:14 CET 2009

Hi list,

I'd like to know if there is a way to show a content or another depending on
the week.
My case is that I need to show a lunch menu. Week1 I have to show menu1,
week2 menu2, week3 menu1, week4 menu2...
Also, this 2 menus are different in winter than in summer (there are two
specific transition dates)

Maybe this last requirement could be done by hand, by hiding and unhiding
content. But it's better if it's authomatic. But the menus changing every
week it is compulsory to do it autmaticly.

How can I achieve this?