[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.1.1 tce form onchange reload patch ??

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Wed Nov 11 05:27:09 CET 2009

Hello list,

I am working with a typo3 installation which is very old; version
4.1.1.  I need the onchange reload functionality in tce form which is
already there in 4.1.13.  As my version is 4.1.1 I am looking for a
patch which can activate this functionality. I have already applied the
patches from

http://bugs.typo3.org/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=9562
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2008-December/021854.html

Later I realized those patches are for version 4.2.2 . Is there any
patch/solution  available which can help me out ?

Thanks