[TYPO3-english] Search tt_news at the top of the page

Joko Nurjadi fountain_melody at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Nov 9 07:40:59 CET 2009

Hi,

I need to create a search form for tt_news at the top of every pages, so i did this:

1. In Templavoila, i created a data element with Mapping type: element, Editing type: Typoscript Object Path, Object path: lib.mySearch. And mapped it in my template.

2. Created a element: tt_news displaying SEARCH. The id of element is: 602.

3. Added this Typoscript at template setup:

lib.mySearch= COA
lib.mySearch{
  10 = RECORDS
  10.tables = tt_content
  10.source = 602
}

Everything works fine until I submit a search query, it shows result below the search form instead of main content. How to direct it to main content template?

Thanks for help.

Regards,
Joko

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!