[TYPO3-english] With the new frontend editing I get a total empty screen

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sun Nov 8 16:05:08 CET 2009

Jigal van Hemert schreef:
> Daniel Doesburg wrote:
>> Yes I did. But I did not recognize my problem. As far as I can see
>> it's a total different. But I will try the solution of Jeff.
>
> On 14-10-2009 20:00 you wrote:
>> An other testsite that I updated from 4.3.0a3 to 4.3.0b1 gives:
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to a member function getJavascriptIncludes() on a
>> non-object in
>> /srv/name/www/typo3_src-4.3.0beta1/typo3/sysext/feeditadvanced/view/class.tx_feeditadvanced_adminpanel.php
>>
>> on line 300
>
> which is exactly what is reported in issue 4814.
>
> The general 500 error is harder to debug. Most of the time I've seen
> this error when there is something wrong with:
> - file/directory permissions
> - file/directory ownership
>
> Regards, Jigal.

You're right. As soon as I removed the TSconfig for the adminpanel the
empty screen was gone. As expected.

But from that moment I had an error 500.

The same as when I setup a bare empty site with only one page and
page = 10
page.10 < styles.content.get

Some text on the only page.

Of course with css-styled-content.
And with the diff of Jeff.

It does not matter if the "old" feedit is installed or not.

But on my first question I did not get an answer. Is it possible that
the fact that I use Apache 1 is the reason?

An other thing: If I'm not logged in in the BE all things went well
exept that the fe-editor not is shown.

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg