[TYPO3-english] After upgrade to 4.2.8 images for link-classes are not displayed anymore (external_link_new_window.gif & mail.gif)

Jan Helber typo3 at helber.it
Sun Nov 8 00:44:56 CET 2009

After this fix and logging out and logging in again to my Typo3 backend the
Style-drop-down was missing. Now I fixed my fix with the following description
(deep indigo 09.01.2007 23:54):
http://www.typo3.net/forum/list/list_post//55280/?page=1#pid224480

Although the description is in english the TypoScript-example is quite
self explanatory. I simply copied it and removed the download-pdf class.

That's it. Now it works like a charme.