[TYPO3-english] Flexforms and DAM image field

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Nov 7 15:21:51 CET 2009

Hi Aneta,

You can link to DAM records by using something along the lines of the
following flexform configuration:

<config>
	<type>group</type>
	<internal_type>db</internal_type>
	<allowed>tx_dam</allowed>
	<size>10</size>
	<prepend_tname>1</prepend_tname>
	<MM>tx_dam_mm_ref</MM>
	<MM_foreign_select>1</MM_foreign_select>
	<MM_opposite_field>1</MM_opposite_field>
	<MM_match_fields>
		<ident>tt_content</ident>
	</MM_match_fields>
	<maxitems>50</maxitems>
	<minitems>0</minitems>
	<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
	<autoSizeMax>30</autoSizeMax>
</config>

As far as I am aware there is no way of disabling the DAM upload feature
in the element browser.

HTH,

Oliver

--