[TYPO3-english] FE logout and browser back button

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Nov 7 01:57:42 CET 2009

Katja Lampela schrieb:

> <head>
> [...]
> </head>
>
> And sure this is wrong and does not validate, but in this case it just
> doesn't matter, it's a closed extranet and security overrules everything.
>
> But how can I add this code after </body>? With normal page.xxx it ends
> inside the body tag. And adding it into the html template doesn't work.

Looks very grotesc. I would not want to have <head> tag just after </body>.

What I suggested, is that you have a look at the HTTP headers being sent
(using some http tracking tool). Like when you use PHPs "header()" function.

You could also enforce this behaviour, by probably placing your meta-tag
contents into the "header()" call:

------------------------------------
header('Pragma: no-cache');
header('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=1, pre-check=2'); // Whatever those do ...
header('Expires: -1');

You could put this somewhere at the top of index.php, and if you do not want
to modify the typo3-source you could also put it into typo3conf/extTables.php
an put and

if (TYPO3_MODE=='FE') {
}

around it.