[TYPO3-english] Load plugin into subpart

Rob rob at eigenwijze.nl
Fri Nov 6 14:02:31 CET 2009

Thanks Cris! I finnaly got it working, and i also changed my mistake with
the brackets :-).
But when i load the plugin on a page and give it a other pid so that i have
unique tags for a page the plugin doesn't load in my subpart TAGS.

"Chris Müller" <timmi1 at gmx.li> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1257343113.19551.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...