[TYPO3-english] Typo3 backup

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Nov 6 02:20:21 CET 2009

Hi Erik

Very good point.

Could you simply post the code how you script the backup outside of TYPO3
because if you can backup 30 installations on a daily basis even from
different Servers to a backup server this would be great to see how you are
doing this. It would help lots of your collegues to secure their sites too
in the same way without using an extension. Do you have somewhere a
blog/tutorial post how you are doing it? - Let's inspire to share!

Andi