[TYPO3-english] jumpurl.secure.mimtypes site freeze

John D. Shull clfcwembaster at clfc.com
Thu Nov 5 18:08:17 CET 2009

Greetings,

Using jumpurl.secure.mimetypes with filelinks content to allow download
of MP3's for logged in users with relatively no problem, other than when
a user downloads an MP3 (completely downloaded or not), navigation
throughout the site becomes frozen in the same browser.  Access to
Internet in general within the same browser is not affected.  Navigation
to the site is restored only after erasing cookies.  (Of course the user
  session is terminated.)

Have this TS in my filelinks / login page:

tt_content.uploads.20.linkProc {
       jumpurl = 1
       jumpurl.secure = 1
       jumpurl.secure.mimeTypes = mp3=application/octet-stream
}

MP3 directory is protected with .htaccess:

<Files *.mp3>
order allow,deny
deny from all
allow from .sitename.com
allow from www.sitename.com
allow from (host IP address)
</Files>

Typo3 version 4.2.10

Reviewing any documentation on jumpurl I can find.  Any pointers
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JDS