[TYPO3-english] IMG_RESOURCE doesn't return anything

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 5 16:57:25 CET 2009

Hi,

I found - and try to use - this code to produce a dynamic background
image out of the page properties media field.

    marks.topimage = IMG_RESOURCE
    marks.topimage {
# Default image if no image is inserted on the page
     file = fileadmin/img/myphoto.jpg
     file.import.data = levelmedia: -1, "slide"
# Folder to upload the userdefined images to
     file.import = fileadmin/img/
     file.import.listNum = 0
     file.import.override.field = media
     }

and in the html template I have the div style:
background-image:url(###topimage###)

But there is no reference to the image that is saved in page properties
media field. The outcome is:
background-image:url()

..So what am I doing wrong here? (TYPO3 4.2.10)

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto