[TYPO3-english] Antwort: typoscript to replace <b> to <strong> tag

Stefan Isak stefan.isak at konplan.com
Wed Nov 4 08:46:28 CET 2009

Hey,

paste those lines to your TSconfig of the root page.

RTE.default {
        proc {
                entryHTMLparser_db = 1
                entryHTMLparser_db {
                        tags.b.remap = strong
                        tags.i.remap = em
                }
                exitHTMLparser_db = 1
            exitHTMLparser_db {
                tags.b.remap = strong
                tags.i.remap = em
            }
        }
}
RTE.default.enableWordClean.HTMLparser <
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db

Try those lines for your meta tags.

page.meta {
    keywords.field = keywords
    keywords.ifEmpty (
         some, default, keywords
    )
    description.field = description
    description.ifEmpty (
        This is your default description
    )
 }

Toodle-oo!
Stefan

Von:
John Sullivan <john at quaycreative.com>
An:
typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Datum:
04.11.2009 00:19
Betreff:
[TYPO3-english]  typoscript to replace <b> to <strong> tag

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me to find out what did i do wrong in the
typoscript below:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines {
   encapsTagList = b,strong
   remapTag.b = strong
  }

I just want to replace the <b> tag for <strong> tag.

Also, if anyone know how to put meta title, meta description and meta
keywork right after <head> tag?

Thanks,
John