[TYPO3-english] Metadata tab is disappeared

John Sullivan john at quaycreative.com
Tue Nov 3 14:11:43 CET 2009

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your input. When i went to typo3 installation tool, under
"Update Wizard" i got this message

---
changeCompatibilityVersion

Your current TYPO3 installation is configured to behave like version 4.1
of TYPO3. If you just upgraded from this version, you most likely want
to use new features as well.

In the next step, you will see the things that need to be adjusted to
make your installation compatible with the new features.
---

Does it mean i need to follow the next step?

Regards,
John