[TYPO3-english] R: Problem with tipafriend_plus without sr_freecap

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Mon Nov 2 15:34:45 CET 2009

Maybe found a solution; I post it in case it could help someone else

http://www.typo3forum.net/forum/alle-anderen-extensions/21308-tip-friend-plus-problem.html#post71680

http://www.typo3.net/index.php?id=13&action=list_post&code_numbering=0&tid=63919&page=1

In /ext/tipafriend_plus/pi1/class.tx_tipafriendplus_pi1.php line circa 276:
Replace

if (
		  $url &&
		  $ret &&
		  is_object($this->freeCap) &&
			trim($tipData['name']) &&
			$tipData['email'] &&
			$tipData['recipient'] &&
			($this->freeCap->checkWord($tipData['captcha_response']))

			) {
				return 1;
			}

With

        if (
          $url &&
          $ret &&
          trim($tipData['name']) &&
          $tipData['email'] &&
          $tipData['recipient']
        ) {
                if(is_object($this->freeCap) && !$this->freeCap->checkWord($tipData['captcha_response']))
                        return 0;
                else
                        return 1;
        }

It seems to work with captcha enabled, too.
I'm not a programmer so could someone tell me if how decent is it? Or if there are better/more elegant solutions?

Thank you

Riccardo De Contardi

B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
Tel +39.02 20 23 271 - Fax +39.02 20 240 561