[TYPO3-english] Need Help with Broken Contact Form

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 09:52:52 CET 2009

Hi Ameen,

You could try the following:

- Activate TYPO3 error reporting / debugging in your localconf.php:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['devIPmask'] = '[Your IP address]';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['displayErrors'] = 3;
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['sqlDebug'] = 1;

- Enable PHP error logging in your php.ini:

error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
log_errors = On
error_log = /path/to/log.file

BTW you should really upgrade to the latest 4.1.x version as well.

HTH,

Oliver