[TYPO3-english] Activate Front End Editing in 4.3 betas...how?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:01:49 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 12:58 AM, Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Only install advanced frontend editing thats it
>
> - make sure to be logged in BE when accessing FE
> - make sure the cookie you have for BE session is compatible with FE =>
> same/compatible domain set on cookie.
>
> E.g., cookie set for admin.yourdomain.com and accessing FE through
> www.yourdomain.com won't work as cookie is not compatible.

Yes, the same conditions as needed for using the admin panel or the
old style FE editing. It was odd, I installed the extension, it didn't
work. I logged out, logged in, checked domains and it still didn't
work. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the extension and it worked
immediately. Weird.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/