[TYPO3-english] How to debug popup window for click-enlarge?

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sun May 31 20:59:05 CEST 2009

This is really mysterious. I tried to set displayErrors in the install tool
= 1, but no error messages appeared when I double clicked on an image.

I have also looked into the server log, but there I find the log items when
the page with all the pictures are shown, but there are no trace of any log
item from the double-click of the image, to enlarge it. In some way it seems
that the server are not getting the call from the double click of the image.
Internet Explorer says that the server are not available.

The website is a rather simple one with very few extensions. The only ones
are the following:
Backend
  htmlArea RTE rtehtmlarea 1.7.9
  Versioning Management version 1.2.0

Frontend
  CSS styled content css_styled_content 0.4.0

Frontend Plugins
  Flash SlideShow slideshow 0.2.2

Miscellaneous
  Developer API api_macmade 0.4.7