[TYPO3-english] tx_comments: sorting records in BE

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Thu May 28 16:40:43 CEST 2009

Hi Frank,

I don't know the tx_comment exactly but to configure stuff like that you
should have a look in the Extension Manager > tx_comments > "Edit files"
> ext_tables.php

There you'll find a field called "defaultSortBy" or similar which
controls the listing. Try changing the value ASC to DESC or vice versa.

Good luck,
Marcel