[TYPO3-english] search permissions

LaPointe, Matthew MLapointe at jcvi.org
Thu May 28 01:15:37 CEST 2009

Thank you for your response Peter.

> Did you read the manual for indexed search?

Yes. I looked at that. The problem isn't protected pages showing up in results, but rather tt_news items.

Some restricted news items are showing up in results. When you click on one of the restricted items you get "no news_id given" -- so the page is inaccessible -- but the security is compromised in the teaser text the search results provide.

How can I get the protected tt_news items out of the search results?

Matt

________________________________

> How do you get indexed_search to not list protected content in its
> results (i.e. respect permissions)?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Matt

Did you read the manual for indexed search?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/doc_indexed_search/2.10.0/view/1/6/

Does that help?

Peter.

--