[TYPO3-english] how to remove <p class="bodytext"> from table cells inside tt_news record ?

Tadej Bregar tadejx at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:13:35 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have a TypoScript configuration problem and don't know how to tackle
it, so I'm asking for some help:

I have successfully cleaned up html code that is generated for
tt_content records, e.g. using lines in the main TS template:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells.default >
lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells.default.stdWrap.parseFunc
< lib.parseFunc
lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.table.fixAttrib

lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes.P.class >

Now if I edit an article (tt_content) using HTMLArea and insert a table, the table cells do not contain <p class="bodytext"> tag, e.g.:

But if I edit a news record (tt_news, displaySingle) using HTMLArea and insert a table, the table cells do get <p class="bodytext"> tag inserted, e.g.

OK, I know how to remove P tag from subheader, e.g.:
displaySingle {
    subheader_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
    subheader_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag >
}

BUT, those directives are just for subheader_stdWrap, content_stdWrap, author_stdWrap etc. etc. There is no "tablecell_stdWrap" .....

How can I get rid of those nasty <p class="bodytext"> tags inside table cells ?

Thanks for any hint.

Regards,
Tadej Bregar