[TYPO3-english] Exclude items from list view in backend

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed May 27 21:49:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

> It does hide the whole table. Maybe I will write a patch for a new basic
>   field in typo3 tables that can simply hide an entry out of view, but
> of course that is no help to you now.

Indeed :-)

Just in case you set out to write that patch, I wouldn't do it that way.
To make it really flexible I would add a TCA property where one could
enter a SQL WHERE clause (like foreign_table_where for select-type
elements), which would just affect the display in List view.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter