[TYPO3-english] Solution to slow remote scripts?

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Wed May 27 19:28:01 CEST 2009

Hi Morten,
I'd say the idea is worth pursuing, but not really as an extension. I would say a shell script called from cron every now and then will do. Have it wget the file you need, do some integrity checking just to be sure, move to the right location and you're done. I don't really see where TYPO3 itself has any kind of role in this.

Bas