[TYPO3-english] Email alerts on update

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Wed May 27 18:31:14 CEST 2009

Hi Sylvain,

despite the fact that you run into massive e-mailing if your content
editors go bugfixing their content, you could grab this information of
newly created or updated items in table tt_content from the sys_log
module and extend it for your needs (better: write an extension). afaik
there is no such module ready that informs you on changes.

good luck,
marcel