[TYPO3-english] Ext. pagepath does not create a link

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Wed May 27 11:25:35 CEST 2009

Hi everybody!

I do not know why, but $result = t3lib_div::getURL($url, false, $headers);
returns always false (is is in the class.tx_pagepath_api.php) instead of the
URL.

This is my simplyfied PHP code in my PHP script which calls the extension as
mentioned in the manual:
<?php
require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('pagepath').'class.tx_pagepath_api.php');

class tx_extname {
function main() {
debug(tx_pagepath_api::getPagePath('8'),'link');
}
}
?>

debug returns nothing.

Debug from some values of pagepath:
$url =
http//www.mydomain.com/index.php?eID=pagepath&data=YToxOntzOjI6ImlkIjtpOjg7fQ==
$data ist an array with id => 8

I use TYPO3 4.2.6 - can you reproduce the problem?
Do you have any spontaneous idea what I can do?

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Hauke