[TYPO3-english] mbl_newsevent : how to set up Event Selector mode ?

Edern Appéré edern.appere at unistra.fr
Tue May 26 12:00:15 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'd like to have a little help if someone knows how to use the great
extension called mbl_newsevent. It's designed to extend tt_news in order
to deal with event information inside a tt_news record.

I want to set up the "Event Selector" mode but it just doesn't work at
all. The extension manual concerning this topic is not reliable anymore
since the feature has changed. It's now supposed to work with a template
marker called ###EVENT_SELECTOR_LIST###.
I tried to put this inside my tt_news template but nothing appears.

Does anyone knows how I should set it up ?

Thanks for your help !

Edern