[TYPO3-english] ..you didn't have proper permissions..

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue May 26 06:40:15 CEST 2009

Hi, (sorry for partly cross-posting, maybe this is a db, not tt_news thing)

I have this problem with TYPO3 4.1.10 and with (I've tried now) three
last versions of tt_news.

The news record is saved, but the message "Sorry, you didn't have proper
permissions to perform this change" appears right after saving and you
can't open the record anymore. The record is not visible in List module.
In Page module the news record is there but you  can't open it, same
error msg.

I've tried uninstalling, clearing db and cache, re-installing, different
versions, no help.

Any idea what might cause this?

Regards,
Katja