[TYPO3-english] Errors including typo3conf/temp_CACHED_***_ext_tables.php file

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon May 25 17:17:15 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

On a pretty large site with a lot of traffic I observe errors (in the
PHP log) including the typo3conf/temp_CACHED_***_ext_tables.php file (in
tslib_fe::includeTCA()). By "error" I mean a file not found inclusion error.

I don't quite understand how this can happen, except if there's some
kind of concurrency issue when the cache has been cleared, i.e. someone
clears configuration cache (or all cache), so
typo3conf/temp_CACHED_***_ext_tables.php gets recreated on the next hit.
But a second hit comes right after the first one and tries to read the
file which has not been written yet, hence the error.

Does that make any sense? If not, what could be the source of the error?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter