[TYPO3-english] Wrapping content elements in different ways

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Mon May 25 16:34:35 CEST 2009

Hello Claudio,

I haven't worked with optionSplit myself yet, but I think you're making
things to difficult. To wrap individual content elements you need
"renderObject".

I think something like this might work:

10 < styles.content.get
10.renderObject.stdWrap.outerWrap = <div class="element">|</div> |*|<div

Greetings,

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle