[TYPO3-english] German translation for day and month in tt_news

Sébastien Schiesser sebastien.schiesser at zhdk.ch
Sun May 24 19:11:48 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I'm configuring a English/German site and was until now quite
successful... but now I can't get the German names for a day or a
month with tt_news.

I was able to change the date format depending on the language, but
'Sonntag, den 24. Mai 2009' bleibt 'Sunday, den 24. May 2009'

The problem is perhaps linked to another one: I installed the TS
Language pack for German, but the EM still shows it on a grey row (but
with the de-install '-' sign!!!) instead of a pink one.

Did I miss a step?

Thanks, Sébastien