[TYPO3-english] Problem with web>view

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Fri May 22 12:35:57 CEST 2009

Hi Katja,

"Katja Lampela" <katja.lampela at lieska.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1242986197.24709.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Jörg,
>> I have a problem with the module web>view.
>> If I click on a page in the pagetree, I see _everything_ on the page.
>> That means: I also see hidden content-elements and (in the menu) hidden
>> pages.
>>
> You could try to activate the admin panel and there are the settings "show
> hidden pages/elements" (or similar) and activate/de-activate these. I have
> to do this usually two times though before the settings take place.

I tryed your tip in the FE and in the BE:

In the FE I have to click the refresh-button twice, but then hiding/showing
works for pages and content-elements.

In the BE-module there are two cases:
- If I choose a page in the tree (e.g. the start-page), the refresh-button
does not have any effect (also if I press it twice or so).
It works neither for pages nor for content-elements.
- If I choose the globe (which then shows me the start-page), the
refresh-button works as in the frontend: I have to click it twice, but then
hiding/showing pages and content-elements works. (If I then click on the
page/another page in the tree, I again see everything.)

So far to the symptoms.

Any ideas?

Jörg