[TYPO3-english] BE users access ?

Kenneth Larsen kennethbolarsen at gmail.com
Thu May 21 22:25:39 CEST 2009

Hi Walrick,

IMHO... you deserve a price for BEST ANSWER EVER !

It totally did the trick for me...and I get to keep all my original
Template Setup code etc for each template.
BE-users are now able to select between page-layouts ( templates ) in "Page
Properties", and now i can ( as admin ) control all templates from the
root-page Template Setup and PageTS.

*My root template setup:
**[globalVar = TSFE:page|layout = 1]
My TS for layout "Side-skabelon med kommentarboks"
[global]*
*[globalVar = TSFE:page|layout = 2]
My TS for layout "Side-skabelon uden kommentarboks"
[global]
*

*My root-PageTS:*
*TCEFORM.pages.layout.removeItems = 0,3,4,5*
*TCEFORM {
 pages.layout {
   altLabels {
     1 = Side-skabelon med kommentarboks