[TYPO3-english] Menu item with image & no page title

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu May 21 19:02:41 CEST 2009

Hi Chetan,

Chetan Thapliyal kirjoitti:
> I have a very simple question. Is it possible to have a menu item (in my
> case the first one) to have only an image as link and not the page title ?

Yes you can. You can use for example files field in page properties for
the image and option split to get the first menu item rendered
differently from others.

So, check tsref, it has the information you need. You can also try to
find a start ts for your menu from various resources in the internet and
then change it to your needs.

- Katja