[TYPO3-english] Page tree and menu navigation

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Thu May 21 18:15:59 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Sergio <scatala at iti.upv.es>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2009 17:49:14
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] Page tree and menu navigation
> El jue, 21-05-2009 a las 15:49 +0200, David Bruchmann escribió:

Hy Sergio,

your first condition should do the job but you've to note it above any
menu-definitions in your template.
Additionaly take care of the trailing slash at the end of your domains.

I suppose your desire is a bit risky but you've to test it by yourself
because I haven't done something like that.
Switching between domains can cause clientside security-alerts and
produces redundant traffic because all files are transmitted two times.
When your two domains are subdomains of the same maindomain the problem
may not so extensive.

Regards
David