[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 and an "easy to use for editors" shop

Aneta Jaroslava aneta2000 at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 16:03:33 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am evaluating shopsystems for TYPO3, because we are in a search for one.

There are many shop xtensions for TYPO3 and many people have used many
shop systems.

The situation:

  - I need a shop which is easy to use in BE for editors and also in terms
of usability ist should be easy for the guys looking at the sjhop in FE
  - We will sell approx 500 to 1000 different books
  - We later will sell then also pdfs

Which shop ext will meet my needs?

Maybe there is a page which compares all the shop exts for TYPO3, and some
shops xternal from TYPO3
I think magento is kind a oversitzed, right?

Any experiences (good/bad) or suggestion?

Regards.