[TYPO3-english] templavoila: how to use linkfield recursivly on pages

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed May 20 16:21:32 CEST 2009

Well that is a problem, as there is always some content on those pages. Is
there any possibility either with attributes or content elements that I can
solve my issue? Everything I need is the possibility to add an image as a
non-admin user to pages. The images need to be recursively distributed.

I'm thankful for every idea.

Andreas

news:mailman.1.1242828258.31966.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...