[TYPO3-english] Problem with web>view

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Wed May 20 20:50:46 CEST 2009

Hi David,

"David Bruchmann" <typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1404.1242839018.3168.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> ----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
> Von:        J???????????????????????????????????
> Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009 18:49:18
> An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
> CC:
> Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem with web>view
>> Noone with an idea? :-(
>
> I don't understand the problem.

I have a page with hidden content. The page also has hidden subpages.
I am in the backend and use the module web>view to view that page.
Now I see _everything_ on the page: I see hidden content-elements and (in
the menu) hidden pages.
I think that this module should show the page the way a normal visitor gets
it.
But it does not. It just shows everything.
I do not expect this module to work that way.

> Perhaps you also can post if this problem referres only to editors or to
> admins too.

The problem is there for normal editors and for administrators.

Jörg