[TYPO3-english] Template-Analyzer: Listing of complete TypoScript

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed May 20 16:02:10 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Marcel Remmy <marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009 15:23:21
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] Template-Analyzer: Listing of complete
TypoScript
> hey david,
>
> are you sure about that? i remember the temp_CACHED files to be
> aggreations of php code of extensions so the stuff is handled more
> quickly (instead of searching through the filesystem).
>
> no bit of TypoScript found there on my installation(s)...
>
> cheers,
> marcel

Hy Marcel,

you're right.
The Templates are page-dependent, so saving the TS in a file never seem
to make any sense.
I don't know If there is a tool from an extension which displays all the
code for a page but I'm working at an extension (still not online) where
I can set this point on the wish-list.

Best regards
David