[TYPO3-english] Template-Analyzer: Listing of complete TypoScript

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Wed May 20 15:02:37 CEST 2009

Hi there,

when working with larger typoscript templates that are stored in the
database there keeps one question playing on my mind...

how can i view the complete listing of the typoscript from line 1 to the
very last one?

using the template analyzer i can view the parts of one selected ts
template. that's good but it does not work out if i have a lot of small
snippets that go along to one instance setup.

do you know tricks, extensions or (invisible to me) buttons to
accomplish this complete ts listing?

thanks,
marcel