[TYPO3-english] templavoila: how to use linkfield recursivly on pages

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:55:52 CEST 2009

Hi!

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> I set up a linkfield field in templavoila to contain the path of a
> teaser-graphics. I'd like templavoila to look through the pages and find
> out whether there is any teaser image set on the way to the root. The
> first image found should be taken. Is this somehow possible? I looked
> into Template Analyzer and Object browser but haven't found anything yet.

TemplaVoila stores field values in XML. Therefore sliding them is not possible.

In future, please, write such questions in the TemplaVoila list. It is better to have a single place that people can search easily for all such questions.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/slides-from-my-talks-at-t3dd09.html