[TYPO3-english] LDAP authenticated users and file permissons

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue May 19 14:35:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Thanks for the reply. We use eu_ldap, yes.

I'm currently configuring LDAP and had problem with eu_ldap and TYPO3
4.3. It seems that it is not compatible anymore with authentication
mechanism as it changes the behaviour to plain text password sent to the
server. I did not investigate much more and I'm now configuring
ig_ldap_sso_auth which seems to work well.

Just wondering if you already use 4.3 or have still a 4.2 or even an
older install of TYPO3.

--
Xavier Perseguers
DBAL-Member