[TYPO3-english] tt_news categories and fe_users problem
scatala at iti.upv.es
Tue May 19 13:00:18 CEST 2009
I've got the next situation:
1. - I've got three tt_news categories:
|--- My News
("Partners" and "Researchers" are subcategories)
2. - I've got two fe_users groups:
3. - I've got one page for listing all news. I use tt_news plugin with:
- LIST option.
- Show items with selected categories (OR).
- "My News" category selected.
- PageId for individual news is set to single page, which is described
the next point.
4. - I've got one single page with two content items inside:
A) Login plugin that shows on page when no one is logged in.
B) One tt_news plugin with SINGLE option (THE IMPORTANT PART IS HERE!).
5. - I've got one tt_news article with "My news" and "Partners"
I would like the article to be shown on LIST plugin (from point 3)
ALWAYS and only its content to be shown on SINGLE plugin (from point
4.B) when a "Partner" fe_user is logged in. When a "Researcher" is
logged in the article must disappear.
I'm driving myself crazy to get the solution but I don't know how to do
I tried different TS configurations, plugins, tt_news category manager,
and so on...
Thanks in advance,
More information about the TYPO3-english