[TYPO3-english] class.t3lib_htmlmail and return path error

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at rns-nis.co.rs
Tue May 19 11:17:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

When I'm using a fe_user_reg or any other extenseion that uses
class.t3lib_htmlmail to send mail I'm getting the following output in
frontend of my site:

Warning: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in
~/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_htmlmail.php on line 7Warning: Cannot
modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at
public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_htmlmail.php:716) in
public_html/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php on line 3226

The mail is sent so this is not the problem(?) but this ugly warning is
being printed in the frontend of the site which is a bit anoying. My
hosting provider says that escapeshellarg()  is disabled for security
reasons. Can this be solved within typo3? Can I prevent this message
from appearing in frontend?

Thanks,
Aleksandar