[TYPO3-english] parseFunc? add wrap to th tag

Rachel Foucard rfoucard at w-seils.com
Mon May 18 11:35:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

I think it's a recursive call problem.
try this :

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.externalBlocks =
table,blockquote,ol,ul,tbody,tr,th,td
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.externalBlocks.table.callRecursive = 1
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.externalBlocks.tbody.callRecursive = 1
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.externalBlocks.tr.callRecursive = 1
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.externalBlocks.th{
    callRecursive = 1
    callRecursive.dontWrapSelf = 0
}

Rachel Foucard.