[TYPO3-english] Realurl showing unknown type in page properties instead of speaking url pathsegment

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon May 18 06:18:57 CEST 2009

Hi All
In one site we have the problem that realurl is always showing "unknown
type" instead of the speaking URL Path. we already deinstalled and installed
it again. Also we tried cooluri which shows the speaking urlfield after
replacing the varchar60 field of realurl to a varchar30 of cooluri. After
deinstalling cooluri and installing realurl again it is again gone.

Any ideas.

All our other sites show the speaking URL field by the way.

Andi