[TYPO3-english] newscalendar with different single views

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Sun May 17 20:55:31 CEST 2009

Hi Guido,

Did you try the singleView setting in the category records? It may get over
ruled by the render.singleView TS setting in newscalendar though, I'm not sure.

Otherwise, I would solve it with 1 singleview page:

G.Unger wrote:
> at the moment I render the all into the same
> 'plugin.tx_newscalendar_pi1.render.singleView' and fill in for newscat B
> max participants -> unlimited
> price -> free entrance

Why not leave those fields empty and render the markup with typoscript, only if
they are not empty?

Something like this:
	stdWrap {
		wrap = <div class="maxPart">Max participants: |</div>
		required = 1
	}

Cheers,
Loek