[TYPO3-english] Problem with web>view

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Sun May 17 16:49:16 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the module web>view.
If I click on a page in the pagetree, I see _everything_ on the page.
That means: I also see hidden content-elements and (in the menu) hidden
pages.

This problem is there, if I for instance click on the start-page in the
page-tree.
If I instead click on the globe, I see the same page, BUT only with the
contents, which should be visible, shown!

Can someone help me with that?

Jörg

PS: I read the docs and found, that there is one option for this module:
One can enter the value of the &type parameter passed to the webpage.
Like: mod.web_view.type = 1
But, well, if that is all, it must be a bug....