[TYPO3-english] Many district webpages in a single pagetree

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:12:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

As a part of the release of "my" organisations (FDF) new webportal, using
TYPO3, we would like to offer our districts a webpage inside our TYPO3
installation.

Right now, we have a page tree containing the 4 target group pagetrees. The
district webpages are to be avaliable with the address FDF.dk/DISTRICT, but
we would like to keep them out of the pagetree for the actually FDF.dk
webpage. Is this possible, to have the domain FDF.dk to respond a "second
time" outside of its already created pagetree?

We thought about using RealURL to have the district pagetrees to respond on
FDF.dk/DISTRICT where DISTRICT will be the name of the "Root of the website"
page in the pagetree, for the requested districts webpage, but is this even
possible? The current page tree for FDF.dk, doesn't use RealURL or any other
"nice url" extensions.

I hope that someone is able to respond to this question and maybe give me
some hints, and i will off course be open for any suggestions regarding
changes of above mentioned plan :-)

Happy T3DD to everyone participaiting :-)

Regards,

Søren