[TYPO3-english] Published content

Sergio scatala at iti.upv.es
Fri May 15 12:41:36 CEST 2009

Yeah, that's exactly what I did, Soren. My event Query is:

SELECT uid, title, crdate
FROM tt_content

and that selects every post that's been created on the last X minutes.

But what I just want to know is when a certain content has been
published (first, field "hidden = 1" and afterwards "hidden = 0").

Sergio