[TYPO3-english] Video sharing project. Anyone interested?

Daniel Huf dhuf at cross-systems.com
Fri May 15 08:16:11 CEST 2009

Hi all, interesting ideas. Hope we will see something soon ;)

About the tt_news and the DAM, I think I'd go for the DAM. The main idea
of a digital asset management is to handle medias. You can add metadatas
to your vidéo, etc. What I still don't know is how you can handle
multilangual metadatas. (but isn't a vidéo only in one language ?)

But the good thing with DAM is that you have a nice interface in the BE
to search and order your content (by folder, category, type of file etc.)

Good luck,
Daniel